It is important that you read this Policy together with any other privacy notices or other processing notices we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Your private details will remain just that - private. The following Privacy Statement sets out the different types of information we collect, why we collect it and what you can do if you would like to remove yourself from a mailing list or change any details we may hold. If you need to contact us to discuss any of the below, please contact our customer service team at [email protected]
We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to bonjourglobal.co.uk, by transacting, by registering an account and interacting with us.
We capture customer data, purchase data and browsing behaviour as part of the bonjourglobal.co.uk Loyalty programme. This is so we can optimize and personalize your experience with bonjourglobal.co.uk.
What Personal information we collect
- Personal information including payment information you give us when you register or purchase through our site;
- Content that you generate when interacting with our customer service team including details we require to contact you and/or verify your identity;
- Content we generate by machine learning algorithms as they apply to personalizing your experience that you have an interest in, as well as supporting general service optimisation;
- Other content that you generate through browsing activities including purchases, marketing preferences, completion of surveys, wishlists and participation in promotional activities;
- Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, IDFAs and other device identifiers, as well as geolocation information. IT technologies and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, landing pages, ad data, browsing history, hashed email addresses, and web log information.
Sign up as a member
- We will collect your name, email and country of origin. If you select to receive our newsletter, your email address will be added to our mailing list. We will not put any of your personal details on the mailing lists of any third parties;
- We will use these details to update you about our expansion, new products, and events. You can remove yourself from the mailing list or opt out by clicking the "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of any of our emails;
- Your email address may also be used to contact you in the event that you discontinue goods or shopping sections. We may contact you by email to see if there any problems that we can help to complete your transaction.
- Your name, billing address, delivery address, email address and phone number are collected upon you place your order. We are necessary to effect delivery of the products that you order and to contact you if necessary. Your order details are kept in our database for our record only;
- If you have registered as a member, you can change or delete these details at any time by logging in using your email address and password to modify.
- We use emails to communicate news and promotions to you. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us for news and promotions, please click the “unsubscribe” in every message.
- Please note that we may still contact you with service message from time to time (e.g. order and delivery emails or any information about your legal rights).
Online payment information
- If using your credit card for the payment, your card details are not viewed by us at any time during the transaction. Your card details are necessary to process your order.
- The card information is encrypted and passed directly to the Bank via our security provider, such as PayPal. You can read more about our payment process and security in the Terms & Conditions. We do not reserve any information of your credit card details.
Usage of Cookies
“Cookies” are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy we refer to all these technologies as "cookies”.
Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an personalize.
Cookies help us to provide, protect and improve our products, such as by personalizing content, and providing a safer experience to our members. While the cookies that we may change from time to time as we improve and update the products, we use them for the following purposes: